10 Silliest Excuses for a Party Ever!
We think we have covered just about every celebration over the years but we thought we would have a bit of fun and come up with our list of 10 of the worst or silliest excuses for a party.
Feel free to contribute and come up with your own or vote for the one you think deserves to be No.1!
- You have just had your first ever unbroken night’s sleep, since you decided to start a family.
- You have a lot of unfinished bottles of booze from Christmas and you want to have a clear out.
- Your love rat, ex-partner has now been cheated on by their new flame.
- Tony at work has just reached his call centre target for the first time in 6 months.
- You can finally fit into that dress you purchased a size too small and need an excuse to show it off.
- You’ve paid off your mortgage!
- You answered every question correctly for the first time in Tipping Point
- You’ve just been on a bender and managed to go the entire night without buying a drink!
- Your partner has finally worked out how to load the dishwasher
- You’ve finally got around to clearing out the junk drawer in your kitchen.
For professional entertainment and function planning contact AO Events.